Monsoon is a tough time to take care of your skin.
It is sticky and oily, because of the humidity. We really are confused as to how to handle the change.
Here is a short Video, for you all, to follow and look beautiful this monsoon.
Follow the link below.
A short description of the steps –
1) Do not skip your Day time and Night time Skin care routine . CTM is a must both the times.
2) Use a light, gel based face wash, which does not take away the natural face oils. During monsoon, there is a lot of humidity and clogged pores can worsen it. So a good cleanser is a must. I use Avene Cleanser Gel, which is extremely light on my skin.
3) Keep a good toner handy. It helps to keep you refreshed.
4) Moisturizer – A good, light weight moisturizer, a gel based formula really works well, feels light and gets absorbed in your skin fast. I use Neutrogena Hydro boost, and even Aroma Magic Vitamin C gel is amazing.
5) Do not skip a Sunscreen. Use a matte or gel based ones, from Neutrogena or Lotus. They get absorbed well
6) Avoid heavy make up base. So, instead of liquid or cream based foundation, use compacts which comes with properties of foundation and concealer. Like I have been using the Mac studio fix for years now.
7) Switch to water proof liners and if possible avoid Mascara, you do not want smudged products on your face.
8) Apply matte lipsticks which stays on your lips even after getting wet and does not feel sticky like the glossy ones.
So enjoy your rains, look pretty and stay stylish.