A simple Tunic in 5 different Styles.
Here is my take on how would you style a simple tunic in 4 different styles.
Follow the link for the video – Styling your tunic
1) Close the buttons only till the waist. Rest of the tunic, take it up and tie a knot. A simple, casual look to the tunic, which gives the appearance of a shirt. Wear it on a casual day out for lunch.
2) White Palazzo – Pair the Tunic with white pants. I styled it with cute pearl hairpins for a chic look. Wear this for a Sunday brunch with your date.
3) Jacket – Open the buttons up, and pair it with an inner and a skirt. I wore a wide belt underneath the jacket. Those round glasses add the style quotient to the whole look. I wore a Rose gold color metallic kitten heels for comfort.
4) A shirt look – Close down the buttons and tuck in the tunic in the skirt. Wear a smart belt and you are good to go for some Shopping.
5) Skirt – My favorite. take your tunic down. Close the buttons moving up, till you can close it on your waist. Then gather the sleeves and rest of the tunic and tie a knot in the front. Here comes a skirt. I paired up with a simple yellow top and tied a high pony. That cute, girls’ day-out look is ready.
So what are you waiting for, take out that tunic which you found boring and start styling?
V.C – Priyam Dutta. Do leave comments on your favorite look and how you styled it.